The holidays often add stress into our lives, so this is a perfect time of year to treat yourself to a bag of Dr. Teal’s as a holiday gift to yourself or even get a bag for a friend! For me, nothing is more relaxing or more sleep-inducing than a hot bath right before bed. It allows me to become calm, reflect upon the day I’ve had, and sooth achy muscles.
Dr. Teal’s lavendar salts are a wonderful treat and they take the relaxation of a bath to the next level. They are especially soothing at this time of year when it’s cold. I learned that epsom salts have many uses in addition to soothing muscles, which is what I primarily use it for. Some other examples:
- The salts detoxify you helping your skin feel rejuvinated.
- Create a homemade hair volumizer “by combining equal parts Epsom Salt and conditioner. Apply and leave in for 20 minutes before rinsing. Repeat the treatment weekly.” (I’m going to have to try this, although my hair is already pretty thick!)
- Facial exfoliation (add to cleanser once a week)
- Sunburn relief (It will be a while before I can try this one in living in Western New York, but interesting nonetheless!)
- Relieves dry lips
- Helps remedy bee stings and splinters
Check out the amazing uses for epsom salts for more information.
If you’re on Instagram, this is a great opportunity to see if you can win a great product while also joining the conversation of many who have been talking about Dr. Teal’s on Instagram.
What’s your favorite way to relax and unwind after a hard day (or week) – or even during the holiday season?
Full disclosure: I received a bag of Dr. Teal’s Lavender Epsom Salts for free as part of a mission with Smiley360.com. You can join Smiley360.com, too, and have a chance to receive missions with free samples to try!